Need An Escape?

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hello!

Thank you for all the birthday wishes for Syd. She scored in the presents department! She now has a scooter, a soccor ball and a bean bag to add to her collection of 'stuff'. The cupcakes we mad for her daycare class went over well and we ended the day with cheesecake! Yum!

Here's another card I created with the recently released "Beware of Bears" cling set from Anna Wight and Whipper Snapper.

This scene just looks so peaceful and serene, doesn't it? I love the stamp in this set! I used the 'Green Stack' paper from DCWV. It's perfect for this set because it has some woodgrain paper and back to nature paper in in it. I snagged my stack from my local Joann's, which I usually never go to, so I scored on that trip! I'll have a few more cards to show you from this Anna Wight collection early next week, so be on the look out for them. (I was so swamped with work last week, I'm playing catch up this week!)

In case you're not on the Whipper Snapper mailing list, they just released their Fall/Winter 2009 stamps for the season. Talk about super cute stamps! I got my order in and there were still a few more stamps on my wishlist! LOL

See you tomorrow with another blooming card! ;)

Supplies

Stamps: Whipper Snapper/Anna Wight 'Beware Of Bears'
Inks: StazOn 'Jet Black', Close To Cocoa, Certain Celery, Old Olive, True Thyme, Cool Caribbean
Papers: Canson Watercolor, Bazzil Basics, PP - DCWV 'The Green Stack' collection

Access: Ribbon, Twill, Machine Stitching, Dimensionals, Sponges

5 Comments:

~amy~ said...

cute, cute, cute...love the green stack teamed up with your sweet stamps! Sounds like your girl had a fabulous birthday!

Mary Giles said...

Awww...I'm so glad Sydney had a great day. This card is so peaceful and pretty looking. If it had a picnic table and my stamp stuff I would be in absolute bliss in that scene.

kadie said...

Oh, I should have mentioned that I would like a Barbie scooter too!!

This card is beautiful! I was wodnering what I should do with this paper...I think I may need to get this set. Thanks for the inspiration!

Lorie said...

In answer to your title question! YES!! If I could jump into that fabulous card I would!!

So glad Syd had a great birthday! A barbie scooter sounds like lots of fun!!!

Tracey said...

It's very peaceful looking. Love your card Sandra!

Related Posts with Thumbnails