Sneak Peek: Day One

Monday, February 2, 2009

Can you believe it's release week for Hanna Stamps again?! It feels like I just got done showing you last month's set. But if you thought those sets were great - Whoa Nelly!! You ain't seen NOTHING yet! This month's sets are nothing short of AWESOME!!

Meet G.I. Jon Riley!


I LOVE a man in a uniform! And doesn't Riley fill in his just nicely?! I think he'll be a popular choice amongst all the Riley fans with loved ones in the military. They do so much for this country and I'm thankful for their service.

Great patterned paper isn't it?? Wanna guess where I got it? Yep. At that New Years Day sale. I'm seriously starting to think that it wasn't a bad thing to wait in line for those 4 hours. So many cards benefited from it. :) This one wasn't a flukie purchase though - I thought of GI Jon Riley as soon as I saw it. It's double sided too, so you'll probably see the other side in my next card.

I found that sentiment in the Studio G $1 bin at Michaels last week. Good find hey?

Please stop by the other design team members blogs for their sneak peeks this week. There are three clear sets and two Rileys being released this Friday and if you're lucky, you might see all the sets today!

Have a fabulous Monday!

Supplies:
Stamps: Hanna Stamps 'GI Jon Riley', sentiment by Studio G

Inks: StazOn 'Jet Black', Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, True Thyme, Morning Marigold, Distress Inks 'Black Soot & Vintage Photo'
Paper: Canson Watercolor, Bazzil cs, PP - Reminisce 'Go Army'
Access: Fiscars star punch, sponges, dimensionals

12 Comments:

~amy~ said...

Whatta wonderfully cute "tough guy"! Happy Monday Sandra!!

Lorie said...

I've been so excited for your sneek peeks! Your Tough Guy Riley is fabulous!

Kimmie said...

This is one fabulous card. I'm a fan of a man in uniform (or moose in this case) too!

Vicki G said...

Sandra, he is ADORABLE!!!! Great Card!

Danni said...

Oh my! This is so awesome!! Love it!! You did such a great job on this card!

Anonymous said...

Sandra - this is so cute! Who would ever think something so cute could be so "tough".

kadie said...

I love the PP and layout sooooo much! What a great "manly" card...perfect sentiment.

Jessica Diedrich said...

Adorable! I really love the card you made w/ this Riley!

Tracey said...

A fantastic card! Love Riley!

Catherine said...

too cute!

Janna said...

So Sandra can you take me shopping with you? LOL! I never find this good of stuff! You made the most amazing card! You coloring is unbelieveable and I love, love love the distressing you did on the sentiment! You rock!

Smiles,
janna

Judy McMullen said...

Amazingly wonderful terrific card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails