Strike!!

Monday, February 23, 2009

A happy Monday morning to everyone!

This weekend I worked on some Hanna Stamps sneak peeks that I'll be showing you starting this Friday. But for today, since I was on a HS kick, I thought I'd start back up where I left off last week with another Hanna Stamps card. I wanted to showcase all the stamps in the newly released Bowling set and this sketch layout was perfect for it.

It's SCS's sketch challenge SK182 from back in June 2008. I was able to use 9 out of the 11 stamps from the set on this card. Not bad hey?

Lots of cutting out with my precision scissors on this card, but worth it I think. And you don't want to know how many pop dots (or dimensionals) are on this card! haha


IMPORTANT DETAILS


Hanna Stamps is changing the day of the release parties from the first Thursday's of every month to the first Monday of every month.....which means that March's release party is next Monday!! From now on, myself and the design team girls will start showing you our sneak peeks the Friday before the party....which means this Friday I'll have a new Hanna or Riley stamp to show you as well as all weekend! Stay tuned!

Tomorrow is Twinkling Tuesday and I have a fabulous stamp to show you! ;)


Supplies
Stamps:
Hanna Stamps! 'Bowling'
Inks: StazOn 'Jet Black', Cool Caribbean, Morning Marigold, Pretty in Pink, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Certain Celery, Buckaroo Blue
Papers: Georgia Pacific cs, Bazzil cs, PP - Moxxie
'Bowl-O-Rama Collection - Perfect Game'
Access: Lots of dimensionals!

15 Comments:

~amy~ said...

Check out all of your magnificent fussy cutting!!! Looks FABulous!

Janna said...

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing!!! I just love the way that you colored these bowling images in! Absolute perfection. And I have to say the layout really struck me! It is perfect!! Wow! Can you take me shopping with you? You always manage to find the perfect papers and perfect accessories!

Smiles,
janna

Rachel said...

Love it Love it Love it, Did I mention I love it!

kadie said...

Super Cool Card and GREAT use of all those accessorie stamps! I love that paper!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW Sandra! This is amazing! Love the paper, attention to detail...just...WOW! What an awesome card!

Lorie said...

Sandra, this is the most clever use of this set I've seen! You did a wonderful job showcasing each stamp. I would have NEVER thought of this. It's great!!

Tracey said...

HOLY CRAP!!!! Not the most polite way to say it I know but I am blown away by this card!! It was the first thing that popped into my head! :)

Silli said...

Hello Sandra, many, many thanks for the sweet "welcome" I am so happy... Your cards are so funny... Love it! Big hugs from Germany...Silke

Lauri said...

Yes all the cutting was absolutely worth it! This is a beautiful card, very well designed!!

Mary Giles said...

I have to agree with Tracey. Holy crap! or should I say Holy Cannoli!This is awesome. All that cutting out and with perfect borders with perfect coloring. you are the Master indeed.

Vicki G said...

WOW!!! This is SUPERB!!!!! WOW!!!!

Vicki

Cassie said...

sooo great!! i was browser shopping over the weekend and saw this again. i always wondered what to do with the little images - and now i know!! you are BRILLIANT!!

*Susan* said...

You hit a home run with this one! I LOVE using this layout!! Lots of cutting but the impact is WOW!

Anonymous said...

WOW! LOVE her!! Sooooo pretty!

MiamiKel said...

Oh my, so much work went into this but the end result is fabulous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails