Hanna Stamps Sneak Peek!

Friday, October 2, 2009

Good Morning again!!

Today's the start of the Hanna Stamps sneak peeks for the October release!! And I'm sooo excited to show you this new Riley/Sophie today!

Introducing....Nurse Sophie!!

She's so adorable isn't she?! She's perfect for get well cards and would bring a smile to any one's face. Speaking of smiles....this might sound a little creepy, but I couldn't help thinking of the scene in the recent Batman movie where the Joker walks away from the hospital in a nurses uniform....Nurse Sophie could make a great Halloween card! I'm a little tired, so my brain starts to wander sometimes!

This Friday's Hanna Stamps challenge (HSC89) is being hosted by the lovely Silke Kittmann and she has a sketch for us this week. It's a fabbie sketch for any of your Rileys, so get 'em out and start stamping!

Don't forget: This Sunday is the Hanna Stamps blog hop starting at 10pm EST from Mrs Kristi's blog and because it's Hanna Stamps second anniversary we're giving away some SERIOUS prizes!!! And I mean serious! You won't want to miss this hop!


Supplies
Stamps: Hanna Stamps 'Nurse Sophie', MFT 'Rain or Shine'
Inks: StazOn 'Jet Black', Creamy Caramel, Going Gray, Cool Caribbean, Pretty In Pink, Ruby Red
Papers: Strathmore Bristol Vellum, Bazzil Basics, PP - MME Just Dreamy 2 Collection - Dazzling "Sugar and Spice" Girl Thing/Connect the Dots Paper'
Access: Ribbon, Doodlebug Brads, Spellbinders Tags Trio, EK Success 5/8" Circle Punch, Decorative Scissors, EK Success Corner Punch, Paper Piercer, Dimensionals

14 Comments:

Dina said...

Haha...very cute! Great DP and coloring!

Jenn said...

Super cute Sandra! I love the dp and your coloring ROCKS as always! :) Hope you have fabulous weekend! :)

kadie said...

This is oh so cute! I really like how you just used little circles of paper behind the brads. So creative! LOL...I'll be watching for your Joker Nurse Sophie card :) Have a great weekend!!

Tracey said...

This is adorable Sandra! Love it!

Sparkplug17 said...

She is just darling!

Danni said...

Very nice! as usual! You rock!

Unknown said...

Too, too cute, Sandra!

Scrappinangler said...

So cute!! Beautiful coloring!

Heather Schlatter said...

O.K.

So I should seriously go buy this one as I am a RN not that I work as one right now but I am one!!! LOL!!!

I love Riley as a Nurse!!!

Heather

Mary J said...

Sandra, I just love this! The colours, composition, well everything really! Thx so much for sharing!

Ann Kranitz said...

love the paper you used and your little details are great!!!

Kerry D-C said...

This is so wonderful! love that paper!

Mary Giles said...

This is too cute! I drool over all the layers and your perfect coloring.

The Spotted Chick said...

Ooooh, gotta get this stamp for my daughter! So cute Sandra! LOVE it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails