Happy Halloween!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

I wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Halloween today!

There's lots of excitement in our house right now. Syd is looking forward to trick or treating with her cousin later this evening and The Man and I are looking forward to raiding her stash after she goes to bed tonight! LMBO! What?!? You know you all do it too! :D

Because this is one my favorite holidays (it really is strange to call it a holiday...) and I couldn't let it pass without posting one last Halloween card!


Mice aren't that spooky...unless of course you don't like mice! Thankfully I haven't run into one in a few years, so I forget if I mind them or not. But this one is a cutie patootie! Her name's Penny and she's a digi stamp from The Greeting Farm.

I'll post a few pics of Syd in her Halloween outfit tomorrow...she's going as a Princess Witch this year...you'll see what I mean when I show you the photos! LOL


Happy Halloween everyone!


(Don't forget The Greeting Farm VSN tomorrow starting at 7pm CST in the PaperCraft Forum!! See you all there!)

Supplies
Stamps: The Greeting Farm 'Penny Witch - digi' and Whipper Snapper 'Spooky Expressions'
Inks: Going Gray, Pretty In Pink, Sahara Sand, Perfect Plum, Morning Marigold, Pumpkin Pie, Really Rust, Distress Inks 'Peeled Paint and Black Soot'
Papers: Georgia Pacific, Bazzil Basics, PP - Basic Grey 'Eerie Collection'
Access: Ribbon, Foof-Fa-La Button, Twine, Machine Stitching, Sponging, Dimensionals

15 Comments:

Pattyjo said...

cute, cute!

cnelson said...

As cute as can be!!!

Jane Wetzel said...

Oh My Sandra..what a cutie!

WickedPixie said...

This is adorable! I also have to tell you, I was not in love with the BG Eerie pad and felt no need to buy it, but every time I see one of your creations with some of the DP I regret that! I love your creations with it!! :-)Traci

MiamiKel said...

Happy Halloween to you, too! Enjoy your outing tonight and look forward to Syd's pictures :)

Joy said...

Absolutely adorable. I looooove the coloring, the layout,.... the everything! :)

Ingrid said...

What a cute card.

Happy Halloween!

Randi said...

Amazing Hallloween card!!
Hopefully I will see you at VSN tomorrow night!!
Have a wonderful Halloween weekend!

Danni said...

Great card! your coloring always blows me away!

Mary Giles said...

Happy Halloween! We just got done a little while ago and now it is about time for DD to go to bed and DH and Mommy to raid the stash. LOL. This card is too adorable. I love the green sponging in the backfround.

Gabriela said...

Yup its unanimous! I'm head over heels over your mousie cards. I only wish I'd seen this one sooner; I would have ordered quite a number of them. Your work is truly breath taking. Honestly, every single creation of yours is truly a work of awe-inspiring art. My hat's off to you.

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Sandra! So cute!!

Judy McMullen said...

Hope you're enjoying Syd's Halloween treats! LOL Yep, this is one cute mouse...the only kind I like. Great card, Sandra!

Kim R. said...

AMAZING card. My husband and I went through our girls candy too. They can't eat it all by themselves anyway!!

*Susan* said...

AWWW, how could anyone be afraid of this adorable little mousey?! Your beautiful coloring is set off perfectly by that green sponged background - genious! Can't wait to see some pics of your little Fairy Witch! {hug}

Related Posts with Thumbnails