Preggers!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Good Morning!

As I said yesterday, I've missed out on the last few Bellarific Friday's lately because of my workload, but I had to create a very special card for a very special lady!


The fabbie mama this card is going to just found out that she's having a baby boy and I swear I dug and dug and dug through my paper collection to find some boy colored paper, but alas, no such luck! I have a little girl, so boy stuff doesn't exist in my house! LOL I compromised and used a bit of blue from Basic Grey's Lemonade collection. The layout came from last week's SCS Sketch Challenge (SCS249) because it was perrrrfect for a Bella. Pregabella was colored with reinkers and an aquapainter brush and the horizontal strip was created with a combination of decorative scissors and a Martha Stewart edge punch. Cute and simple little card hey? Hopefully mama loves it. :D

I think I need to do some Bella shopping again so that if Ms Em decides to do a Christmas or thanksgiving themed challenge, I'll be all set. LOL

Have a good one!


Supplies
Stamps:
Stamping Bella
'Pregabella', MFT 'Essential Sentiments'
Inks: StazOn 'Jet Black', Creamy Caramel, Soft Sky, Cool Caribbean, Sahara Sand, Close To Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Distress Ink 'Frayed Burlap'
Papers: Georgia Pacific, Bazzil Basics, PP - Basic Grey 'Lemonade Collection'
Access: Ribbon, Martha Stewart Edge Punch, Decorative Scissors, Dimensionals

13 Comments:

cnelson said...

such a cute card!

Juls said...

so cute!! Love the gorgeous image and papers! fab card, love it!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Dang...first Anya...now Bella...actually, that's SO the other way around LOL! but WOWZA is this ever cute! Love that DP , too-such a pretty layout!

Mary Giles said...

This is really cute! Remember the mama is getting this one not the baby...so doesn't matter that it isn't blue, but the blue ribbon is a nice touch.

Tammy said...

This is very pretty. I really like the slight shading around the stamped image. Great Job.

Dina said...

This is so sweet! Love the layout and your beautifully punched edge and blue ribon! Very thoughtful, your firned is goign to love it!

kadie said...

Are you preggers?? LOL...that's what I thought when I saw the post title! Beautiful card. LOVE the paper combo!

MiamiKel said...

Kadie, I'm seriously LOL -- I hope she'd tell us via card - that would be cool, wouldn't it! Surprise - here's a card .... for me! :) It's darling .... Sandra - the papers are perfectly matched to your coloring! It's a winner!

Candy said...

So cute and perfect for a baby boy mommy!!

Judy McMullen said...

Darling card, Sandra! The mama-to-be will be thrilled to get it! BTW, love the color combination...terrific!!!

~amy~ said...

super cute sandra...love the color combo!!

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card Sandra!

Danni said...

Wonderful card!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails