Whimsical Wednesday Challenge

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hi again! (Scroll down if you're hopping along the TSG blog hop and my Diedrich Dare card!!)

The Diedrich Daredevils have a fun quiz going on over at the Whimsical Wednesday blog today and since I couldn't really include this in my TSG blog hop earlier, I just had to make a new post about it!

Besides the sketch challenge we Daredevils have a fun little quiz for you! Yesterday, the lovely CASSIE gave the Daredevils a blog award and with it came this little questionnaire.We decided that rather than pass it on to specific people, we'd all fill out the Q&A and share some fun facts with you today!

The key is: YOU CAN ONLY USE ONE-WORD ANSWERS:

1. Where is your cell phone? Lost?!
2. Your hair? Wild
3. Your mother? Inspirational
4. Your father? Funny
5. Your favorite food? Chocolate!
6. Your dream last night? Forgotten
7. Your favorite drink? Smoothies
8. Your dream/goal? Fading
9. What room are you in? Work
10. Your hobby? DUH
11. Your fear? Death
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home
13. Where were you last night? Couch
14. Something that you aren’t? Healthy
15. Muffins? Pumpkin
16. Wish list item? Plane ticket
17. Where did you grow up? Australia
18. Last thing you did? Coughed
19. What are you wearing? Heels
20. Your TV? Modern Family
21. Your pets? Fish
22. Friends? Online
23. Your life? Fantastical
24. Your mood? Melancholy
25. Missing someone? Family
26. Vehicle? Ridgeline
27. Something you’re not wearing? Necklace
28. Your favorite store? LSS
29. Your favorite color? Green
30. When was the last time you laughed? Yesterday
31. Last time you cried? Last week
32. Your best friend? Melanie
33. One place that I go to over and over? Work (regrettably!)
34. One person who emails me regularly? KadieandMary (Can't pick one!)
35. Favorite place to eat? Lucca's (Everything melts in your mouth!)

Well, hopefully you enjoyed those 35 little bitty facts about me! If you happen to take this and fill it out, leave me a comment so I know to come visit you and see your answers :) For now, head on over to see the other Daredevil's amazing creations and fun facts! They are:


Last but not least, be sure to head over to the DARE Blog to see our Featured Daredevil, KIM has something AWESOME to share with you!

6 Comments:

Javablustamper said...

All I can say girl is this......
You ROCK!!!! SO glad to know you!!! Your creations rock too!!!



Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Sandra love your answers they were Awesome hun!!!Thank you for stopping by and saying hello:)

Hope you have a wonderful day!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

*Susan* said...

Aw Sandra, I hope your melancholy mood lifts soon! Praying that you realize your dream of returning home sooner than expected. I liked reading your answers and I played along too over on my blog. {hug}

Jessica Diedrich said...

I loved reading your answers too, except for the :( one! hope whatever it was that made ya a little sad passes quickly! you are so talented and its been a joy getting to know you even more!

Randi said...

So fun getting to know you Sandra!!
Feeel better soon!

Kim R. said...

I enjoyed reading your answers. I am such a huge fan of yours. You are extremely talented!! It was nice getting to know you better!

Related Posts with Thumbnails